Kids Summer Fishing Adventures
A fun and exciting hands-on approach to fishing, our well established camp has been teaching kids to fish since 2011! We offer a weekly program for girls and boys ages 8 and older. Each child is instructed and guided according to their ability from first-timers to children that have fished before.
Before the week is out your child will show a substantial improvement in their fishing abilities along with an in-depth knowledge of our waters and what is in it. And best of all they will have fun doing it!
Registration for our weekly sessions can be made at any time. Space is limited to 15 kids. If we don’t fill all 15 spots on any given week, we open up the camp to Day Trippers! Day Tripper openings are added to our calendar every Saturday before the week starts, so be sure to check back if you’re interested in a Day Tripper spot.
If you reserve a weekly session and your child can’t make it for the full week, we will try to fill your child’s spot (your help finding someone to fill their spot is greatly appreciated!). Only when the spot is filled will you then receive either a refund or makeup day. Unfortunately as a small business we are unable to offer refunds without having the spot filled. We thank you for your understanding.
Fishing Camp for Kids on Long Island
- Something you don’t mind getting dirty!
- Sneakers/Crocs (no sandals or flip flops)
- More water
- Sweatshirt (if chilly)
- Light raincoat (if chance of rain)
- Children may bring their own fishing equipment if they wish, but we have plenty
- All equipment, bait, and tackle provided!
- Cell phones
- Video games
- Knives or sharp tools of any kind
- June 26 – June 30
- July 3 – July 7
- July 10 – July 14
- July 17 – July 21
- July 24 – July 28
- July 31 – August 4
- August 7 – August 11
- August 14 – August 18
- August 21 – August 25
- August 28 – September 1
- Click “Book Now”
- Choose Monday of week desired
- Pick number of children
- Add child’s name in comments section
- Input contact information and credit card deposit
- Balance is due on first day of camp